The soil has to be worked deep and knowledge constantly improved (Chinese proverb).
If companies and organisations want to maintain their position within a modern competitive environment, a manager’s natural energy and enthusiasm aren’t enough. The modern business environment demands more. Professional expertise has already become one of the most essential qualities of a business professional. Companies must invest in their employees’ qualifications and professional development so they can create a competitive advantage. Only after appropriate training can qualified employees become a major factor in a company’s success.
UAB VR Trading already has 10 years’ experience in the organisation of training, seminars and conferences. We’ve organised more than 5,500 training sessions and seminars and prepared over 30,000 specialists. Training is carried out according to both formal and non-formal education programmes. We organise open and internal trainings within companies and organisations and adjust programmes according to the specific needs and demands of each company.
Services provided:Open training
Training on terrorism in the food production environment (environment risk management). Training conforms to ISO 22000, IFS, BRC (7 version) requirements. PRACTICAL STUDIES (practical training).
- Specialised seminar. Legal aspects related to foodstuff advertising. Issues and innovations IFS/BRC 7 version. Practical training of the establishment and development of standards within your company.
- IFS/BRC 7 version. Practical training of the establishment and development of standards within your company. PRACTICAL STUDIES
- Issues related to foodstuff safety, quality and business operation requirements for food business operators
- Foodstuff labelling as the provision of correct information to consumers. Issues and innovations
- Training of the establishment and development of food safety management systems according to LST EN ISO 22000:2005 standard requirements and internal auditor trainings
- HACCP requirements for reasonable food safety management systems
- Product quality scheme auditor training according to GlobalGAP standard requirements
- Establishment and development of a product quality scheme according to GlobalGAP standard requirements
- Assurance of healthy, high quality and safe food production, appropriate food production and adaptation to the market
Management systems and quality management
- Establishment and development of psychosocial and management skills of internal auditors of management systems according to the 19011 standard
- KEstablishment and development of a quality management system according to LST EN ISO 9001:2015 standard requirements and internal auditor training
- Establishment and development of environmental management systems according to LST EN ISO 14001:2015 standard requirements and internal auditor training
- Establishment and development of occupational safety and health management systems according to OHSAS 18001:2007 standard requirements and internal auditor training
- Establishment and development of a social responsibility management system according to SA8000 standard requirements and internal auditor training
- Establishment and development of an information security management system according to LST ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard requirements and internal auditor training
- Auditor training according to LST 19011:2012 standard requirements
- Training of the establishment and development of a quality management system according to rules for good manufacturing practice and materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs
- ISO 13485. Standard requirements. System establishment according to these standards. Internal auditor training
- Work (re)organisation using the 20 keys method
- Practical development of company process management according to Business Process Model and Notation standards (BPM and BPMN). PRACTICAL STUDIES (practical training)
- Lean Training
- Management auditing
- Organisation and management of production and its processes; production system auditing
- Increasing employee efficiency
- Development of quality of services provided by companies and organisations using the mystery shopper method
- Training of the practical use of the Lean six sigma quality management method within production companies. PRACTICAL STUDIES (practical training)
- Preparation and establishment of customer service standard
- European Quality Assurance Standards, JCI (Joint Commission International) accreditation for healthcare institutions
- Training of the establishment and development of FSC Chain of Custody certification standard FSC-STD- 40-004
- Material and disciplinary responsibility of work. Non-compete agreements.
- Business contract. Negotiation and contract signature aspects. Termination of a contract.
- Legal aspects of business creation and management. Company types and factors (business organisation). Shareholder relationship. Management regulation. Company manager contracts and responsibilities.
- Business credits and debt management. Use of bill of exchanges. Interest and penalties rate.
- Latest changes in the Labour Code. Changes in labour dispute procedures. Current labour law issues
- General intellectual property provisions
- Copyrights, patents and inventions
- Remote training and its elements as an object of intellectual property
- Work-life balance training or ‘Make work-life changes on time’. PRACTICAL STUDIES (practical training)
- Money coaching
- Knowledge of the economic governance framework and personal and business decision-making for better well-being
Healthy lifestyle training
- A healthy diet: a trend or a must?
- Basis of a healthy diet for children. Nutritional influence on health
- Organisation of catering in pre-school educational institutions, general educational institutions and children’s social care institutions
- Dietetics training
We organise internal training sessions within companies and organisations and adjust programmes according to the specific needs and demands of each company and/or organisation.Civil servant training
Since September 2013 our company has been included in the list of institutions of civil servant qualification development under Order No 27V-213 of the Head of the Civil Service Department.Occupational safety and health trainings
On February 15, 2011, the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania issued licence no 003698 UAB VR Trading for the execution of the following formal vocational training programmes:
|Programme code||Training programme title||Types of economic activities|
|161086201||Employer, employer’s representative, employer’s authorised person|
|560102202||Employer, employer’s representative performing the functions of occupational safety and health office
|360102203||II ir III|
|560102203||Employer’s authorised person performing the functions of occupational safety and health office||All|
|360102204||II ir III|
|560102208||Occupational safety and health specialist||All|
|560102204||II ir III|
Eight-hour fire safety training sessions for managers of companies, institutions and organisations are organised.